OUr Earth OUr Earth is a student organization at the University of Oklahoma. Our purpose is to educate the OU community on environmental issues of all types affecting the campus, state, nation, and world and to encourage the active participation of members in activities relating to such issues.
- College of A&GS Environmental Stewardship Committee
- Interdisciplinary Perspectives on the Environment
- Student Activist Network
- Oklahoma Cycling Club
- OU Amnesty International
- Students for a Democratic Society
- Cleveland Area Rapid Transit (CART) – The local mass transportation for the City of Norman.
- City of Norman Bicycle Advisory Committee
- Bicycle League of Norman – To support and encourage the growth of recreational bicycling in and around Norman, Oklahoma by organizing ride events, supporting bicycle safety and educational activities, participating in city government planning for improved bicycle access, and emphasizing the healthful and social aspects of cycling.
- Oklahoma Bicycling Coalition – promoting bicycle access, safety and education throughout Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Rail – the Oklahoma Passenger Rail Association is an organization of people like you working together to improve train service in our state.
- Passenger Rail OK – Passenger Rail Oklahoma (or more commonly PassengerRailOk.org) is a grass roots advocacy organization dedicated to the expansion of passenger rail in the Oklahoma and Kansas region.
- Oklahoma Sustainability Network
- Oklahoma Secretary of the Environment
- Oklahoma Go Green Initiative
- Oklahoma City Trails
How to Make A Difference
Write, call, and visit your representatives today to make a difference and a real change. The only way something can get done is by YOU
- Senator James Inhofe
- Senator Tom Coburn
- Congressman John Sullivan (1st District of Oklahoma)
- Congressman Dan Boren (2nd District of Oklahoma)
- Congressman Frank Lucas (3rd District of Oklahoma)
- Congressman Tom Cole (4th District of Oklahoma)
- Represents the University of Oklahoma District
- Congresswoman Mary Fallin (5th District of Oklahoma)
Copenhagen Climate Talks: